Join DPR Realty Today!
About DPR Realty
- Locally owned and operated since 2001
- 5 offices valley wide with 24/7 access
- Amazing broker and staff support
- FREE CE and non-CE classes
- Coaching customized to your needs
- Technology, tools and resources at your fingertips
- Work Residential or Commercial
- 100% Commission Programs ($25 per month + transfer fee & E&O fee per transaction)
- 3 Months Free or $300 Credit
- No desk fees
- Team Programs with splits
- Maximum of $4,000 for annual fees
- Direct Deposit
- Please contact the office to get your login information to sign up with DPR.
- One on One coaching customized to YOUR needs
- Choose 5 different programs
- Full coaching available on 1, 3, or 5 transactions
- FREE Classes
- Tools & Resources at your finger tips
- Buffini & Company Mentor Certified
- Training catered to YOUR success
What Agents are Saying
I can probably list about 10 aspects about working at DPR which make my professional life so good. I’m very grateful even 10 years later, that I made the right choice.Joby C.
I’d like to share my personal experience w/ DPR, since joining in 2009. I know firsthand how very important it is to align yourself with a solid, well run and reputable company. When I interviewed with DPR back in 09, I went a little further into the interview process than most. I wanted to understand how they operate their business from all aspects of a real estate office such as; accounting, paperwork, education, broker management, office management to the overall vibe of the company. My biggest concern was the integrity and character of the owners. This was hugely important to me. I wanted to make certain that the company that we chose to work for, would be the last company. I was looking for a home where myself and the agents could flourish and take our careers to great levels.
Fast forward to today and my feelings of pride and gratitude towards DPR grow stronger each year
In Arizona, realtors manage our own contract writing in other states there is usually a lawyer involved in your closing! I’ll be attending a three hour Contract Writing update. DPR Realty offers me the very best in continuing ed.I’m so proud to be affiliated with such professionals!Madeline K.
I have been with DPR since 2010. They were my first choice and I have not regretted making that decision. I have found them to be a great organization and I am impressed with their structure and attitude.Bruce W.
What Agents are Saying
Myself, along with my small team conducted our own research and interviews, and we couldn’t be more pleased. My personal experience has been nothing but great since joining.Hope S.
I Absolutely Adore Linda She Is One Of A Kind…I did make one change after coming on board 9 years ago. I was back in 60 days! I love that DPR = Dependable Professional Reliable. I loved The Green & Black Signs, They Really Stand Out. I Work From Home. Don’t Know Many Agents. I’ve Been Around For Almost 10 years now.Lynn M.
I interviewed 10 companies before I selected DPR. People come and people go but this is still a great company.Chuck M.
I have been here for over 10 years with DPR Realty. I love my job and all the realtors that come thru this door. The Boss, he is the most amazing person, I ever met and very understanding. They care for this family as their own.Ofelia M.